“We always help our clients online, but what would happen if we chose to help them offline line as well…”
We can’t believe Chromatix Connect was already two weeks ago! Chromatix Connect brought a spin to networking, treating it more like business speed dating with a twist than a traditional networking event. We had the pleasure of bringing our amazing clients and friends together for an award-winning 3-course meal to learn, leverage and form amazing connections. We had the privilege of capturing the night thanks to our friends at Thick Black Frames (these guys are amazing story tellers and captured the entire evening perfectly – special thanks to Phil). If you’re interested in being part of the action in 2017. simply email Dan (email@example.com) and we’ll see you again in 2017!
Latest posts by Irwin Hau (see all)
- Chromatix Connect – Helping people offline - November 14, 2016
- Chromatix represents Australia with a Best-in-Show at W3 Awards 2015 - October 1, 2015
- The Sound Of Visual Art - April 12, 2015
- 8 hours with 15,000 pieces of Candy – Willy Wonka Poster - November 10, 2014
- If only this happened in every supermarket! - December 16, 2013